Albany, New-York — October 4, 2017 — The inaugural Auto Recyclers Northeast (ARNE), gathered over 300automotive recycling leaders, employees, sponsors and supporters from across the North Eastern states & neighbouring Canadian Provinces in Albany, New York.
Spearheaded by the Automotive Recyclers Association of New York (ARANY), the vision for ARNE came about through conversations starting in 2014 at the Summit of Automotive Recycling Leaders, held each year as part of ARANY’sAnnual Convention & Trade Show. Summit attendees wanted to unite the region for one major trade show in order to increase attendance, provide greater support opportunities for vendors, and offer a diversified platform for networking. Based on the turnout, events of the past weekend, and initial feedback, it looks like the inaugural convention was a great success!
The following organizations partnered for ARNE:
Auto & Truck Recyclers of New Hampshire (ATRANH)
Automotive Recyclers of Canada (ARC)
Automotive Recyclers of Massachusetts (ARM)
Automotive Recyclers Association of New York (ARANY)
Auto Recyclers Association of Rhode Island (ARARI)
Connecticut Auto Recyclers Association (CARA)
Vermont Automotive Recyclers Association (VARA)
Among the ARNE highlights:
· A wonderful Welcoming/Kick-Off Party held outside the new Albany Capital Center on a beautiful fall evening.
· The 4thSummit of Automotive Recycling Leaders was co-facilitated by Brian Buff of ARANY and Amber Kendrick of Pete’s Auto & Truck Parts. 82 leaders provided updates from their states or provinces, shared helpful insights, and discussed how in working together we can continue to build-up the industry.
· An all-star line–up of presenters, including Mike Kunkel, Paul D’Adamo, J.C. Cahill, Rob Rainwater, and Amber Kendrick, brought the latest trends and developments for the industry.
· ARA CEO Michael Wilson gave the keynote address at the ARNE Celebration Banquet, providing news and updates from the ARA.
· Over 60 companies sponsored and exhibited at the convention—providing a dynamic trade show experience.
The ARNE Planning Committee will soon be meeting to closeout the convention and begin planning the next joint convention. If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about ARNE, please contact Brian Buff at ARNE HQ at the ARANY Office at: 1-800-944-7278or email@example.com.